Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Makeover

So, today my girls thought it would be fun to give me a makeover. I don't know about it being fun, but it was sure funny. I didn't take pictures... trust me- that would have been bad. They combed (yanked) my hair, styled it (put 50 barrettes in), gave me a facial (wet Q-tips that took all my makeup off), and painted my nails (was there paint on my nails or just on my fingers? hmm...). They had a great time and want to do it again soon. Lucky me!!
I also made it through my YW combined activity tonight. It was a success and everyone had a great time. I am just glad it is over and I don't have another combined activity to plan for about three months. I love being in Young Women's even though it is a lot of work. The girls are so cute and the Beehives are so easy to please! It's so different from being with the Mia Maids. Despite my apprehensions about changing callings, I am liking where I am at now.
That's it for today. Another sunny one here- we should be hitting the 70's again this weekend. Anyone want to come visit?

5 comments:

Honor said...

I'd love to come! (if I didn't have a family to take care)

emily :) said...

YES!!! I want to come! I'm so cold :( Brian is in Oakland this week, and he keeps calling and saying how sunny and warm it is, and I'm soooo jealous!
Next time take a picture!! Your girls would love to see that 10-15 years from now! :)

Judie and George said...

Today I saw outside and ate my lunch with the sun on my face. I actually felt some warmth even though there was a chill in the air. Sometimes I just yearn for the warmth of the sun.

Judie and George said...

I didn't SEE outside, I SAT outside. There is a definite difference.

Coordination Queen said...

You are so nice to let them do that... Aiden likes to play with my hair but that is about as far as our makeovers go. Next time you should definitely take a picture. :)