Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No, her hair isn't blowing in the wind... she pulled her rubberband out and it stuck that way.
Cute Callie on her big swing.
Do her feet look big to you??


Since the weather was nice, Leah made her debut on the swing this last week. She had a blast. Callie was booted from her "baby" swing to a "big kid" swing. We just need to teach her how to get on and off by herself without falling and how to pump her legs so I don't have to push so much! I suppose that is a tall order for such a tiny two year old. We'll get there, eventually.

6 comments:

Honor said...

oh, that made me laugh! They're so adorable. I'm still smiling. Thanks, I needed that!! (we took the girls to the mall .... uggghhh!)

Judie and George said...

Those luckys to be playing outside. Makes me want to come for a visit.

Coordination Queen said...

The excavater just pulled around the back of our house to start getting rid of the rest of the trees. Hopefully very soon we'll have a backyard to play in! :)

emily :) said...

I love the hair!! The lovely "after the hairband has been pulled out look!" With girls there are endless hairstyles...and I think it's wonderful! So glad that I have 3 too (and a boy...can't forget about him, just not as much hair fun!) :)

Linds said...

Too cute! I love your girls, they are always so fun! The "pulled out hairband look" is my all time favorite!

Andrea said...

I love the pictures!! I truly love to see the girls and can not believe have fast they are growing up. Callie really is changing, sorry Cori but she looks just like Michelle and I did when we were younger. Wow, I couldn't get over it.
Miss you all, see ya in two months.