Friday, February 29, 2008

Exciting News

Well, I think it is exciting news... Andrew- not so thrilled. The girls and I are coming home for three weeks in April. I am excited to hang out with my mom and have a change of scenery for awhile. Am I nuts to think that I can fly with three little girls all by myself? Of course. I will probably curse the day I thought up this plan by the time I land in Seattle. However, that is why I have three weeks to get used to the idea of doing it again to get back to Las Vegas. Andrew will survive without us. He may be bored by the time the three weeks are up, but I am sure he will find activities to occupy his time while we are away. And, he's already had dinner invitations from a few of our friends who know we are leaving. Our house may feel a little lonely. This is the first time the girls and I have gone away since Andrew started working from home. I forget that we really are together the majority of the day, even if he is working. Maybe he'll get more done without the noise. :) Anyway, the girls are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, their cousins, and of course, Candy Grandma. I'm just excited to be coming home... and everything that goes with it.

7 comments:

Honor said...

I'm excited that's for sure!! Can't wait.

emily :) said...

That is excellent news!! :) Yeah!

Veronique said...

Cori that is exciting. We will all have to get together. Are you up for running while your home? I would be happy to drive up and meet you on Saturday mornings. Can't wait to see the girls.

Siri said...

I don't envy the plane ride. It will be a good break, I'm sure. (I like your new blog background.)

Judie and George said...

I am also excited and I like your new background as well. I know Andrew can stand the strain because it is for the good of the fam, and I appreciate his generosity.

Coordination Queen said...

That is exciting, although I'm glad I don't have to make that plane trip.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

K, so I am a blog stalker..LOL! That's what one of my friends called herself..anyway, I found your blog! I can't believe that your little girls are all grown up. I haven't seen you since your oldest was a baby, I think! They are gorgeous and I am so excited you're a blogger. Send me your email and I will invite you to mine: nrbrady@gmail.com..mine is blocked at present...but it is nobabybradybunch.blogspot.com
Also, you're in Vegas? We need to play. I'm only 4 hours away!