Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gingerbread Houses


This is the girl's favorite part of the holidays. What it mostly means for me is a lot of work and a huge clean-up at the end. It's a shame that candy has to be round and rolls so easily... especially when you have a two year old who loves to take everything in handfuls. They had a great time. And then, the Gingerbread House sat on the counter for a month. One morning it was gone! The girls had no idea what could have happened to it. I think one of them even said something about not getting a chance to say good-bye. Luckily, I could console them by reminding them that there is always next year. Ahh..... good times.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Yeah I tried to make ours disappear... it didn't go over so well.

Linds said...

Too funny! Ours fell apart before I could make it disappear! Kaden was happy cause that just meant more candy for him to eat! Sneaky little man...I think he did it on purpose!