Friday, February 29, 2008

Rub a Dub-Dub, Three Girls in a Tub

We have had beautiful weather this week here in St. George. The girls have played outside everyday. I LOVE IT!! However, it means way more baths during the week. I forget how dirty little kids get when they are outside. Leah, who hates baths, had her first bath in the big tub with the other girls. (I will spare you from viewing any pictures). She cried for the first few seconds and then realized that if she threw her hands in the water, she could splash her sisters and make them mad. She loved that! It looks like we finally won the war with the water!!

4 comments:

Honor said...

I know ... my girls played outside and Brielle's ankles actually had dirt on them .... eeewww. i don't love that.

Kate still hates the bath everytime.

emily :) said...

Nothing like clean babies! :) Also, I love the new look of your website! :)

Judie and George said...

Three girls in a tub makes me think of you girls when you were little ones!

Coordination Queen said...

Way to go Leah! I'm ready for the good weather and having a yard to play in.