Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sisters

Today I am grateful for sisters. I have two exceptionally wonderful sisters who spent their evening at the airport waiting for the arrival of me and my three girls. They met us at the gate and promptly picked up Callie and Alexa (who were exhausted) and carried them to baggage claim. I am grateful they have a love of my girls and treat them as they would their girls. Thank you for being such wonderful aunts and sisters!

We did make it here in one piece. I am pleased to report that the flight was better than expected and I received several comments about how well behaved my kids are. We were FREEZING when we walked out to the car. I suppose we'll get used to that. However, today is beautiful- clear, sunny and about 60 degrees. We have played outside for the majority of the day with Honor's girls. We are glad to have cousins to play with! Edgewood is alive and well and we are grateful to be here.

3 comments:

Honor said...

I feel like they're mine. They're just so cute!! (I would have even come if it was 3 in the morning)

Wren/Karen said...

Me too!! It was fun hanging out with Honor too. We never just sit and talk. I had a wonderful time, we had dinner and we got some hot chocolate. It was a nice time together. And Cori, I just love your kids, they are sweethearts.

Ryan said...

I am glad you had a good trip. Have lots of fun!!!!