Thursday, April 17, 2008

She can stand- it's a miracle!!

The girls just had to get in the picture too... you know how it is; you can't just take a picture of the baby.




So, this cute little girl of ours is nearly 11 months old. She is FINALLY showing a desire to do something more than just roll and sit up. It's about time!! The doctor did tell us because she was early and so tiny when she was born that her gross motor skills would be delayed. And actually, she's about a month ahead of where Callie was at this age. Yes, yes... Callie didn't crawl till she was a year old and didn't walk till she was sixteen months old. It's a good thing my kids talk so early so they at least have that going for them! I guess I'm lucky I get to go so long without having to babyproof my house- that's a plus to this situation. Leah has been a really pleasant baby. She's happy and smiley and waves to anyone who will look at her. We're so lucky to have her!

6 comments:

emily :) said...

Yeah Leah! What a darling, little angel! :)

Ryan said...

Yeah! She looks so cute. We are excited for you guys to come home. See ya soon

The Foisy's said...

She is a doll!! I hope all is well! We are going to miss everyone so much. We leave next week and I truly dread the whole thing. I can't picture myself living in Las Vegas, but its about to become a reality. Hope to see you soon.

Emily A. said...

Your little girls are so cute!

Honor said...

that's exciting ... now she can stand up with Tessa (and not walk)

Honor said...

okay .... I did mean Kate. (I can't keep my kids straight ... that's sad)