Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday, Karen Dear!

Today is my sister Karen's 32nd birthday. We called this morning and did our pathetic rendition of Happy Birthday over the phone ( you know the one- Alexa, Callie and I all singing in different keys and starting and ending at different times). We spent so much time with Karen while we were home that the girls have missed her and ask when she's coming to visit us. So Karen... when are you coming? :) Karen is the best Aunt. She is so attentive to all the nieces and nephews- you can actually see them get jealous when we are all together- each of them must think they are the favorite and the only one she is allowed to be with. Karen is kind, selfless, genuinely interested in what I have to say (which I love), and smart. (Seriously- she's really smart. She knows fun, cool facts about everything). We are so grateful for Karen... and can't wait to see her when she comes to visit... when are you coming again?

1 comments:

Wren/Karen said...

Your singing was great! I loved it, and I love this. Thanks so much for remembering me. I love you and miss you guys too.