Thursday, May 1, 2008

Late... As Usual

So, it's May... I thought I should pay tribute to all those birthdays in April that I totally neglected. It's not that I forget- I always remember and have good intentions. It's just that I always think of it when I am in the middle of something else. And then something else comes up that has to be taken care of and something else... You get the picture. So, by the time I get a minute to do what I want, it's too late to call or send a card or update my blog. So, here's the list of April birthdays:

My Mom, niece Eliza, sister Emily, nephew jack, friend Jodie, nephew Tyler, friend Amber, Grandma Locke, cousin Kiana, friend Rachael, sister Karen, cute little Madilyn, friend Tracey (how was Disneyland, by the way?)... did I miss anyone? My apologies if I did.

Some of you may have recieved a proper birthday greeting. Sorry to those who didn't- I really can guarantee I did think of you on your actual birthday. There's always next year to do better, right?

3 comments:

Judie and George said...

Most of the problem is that you weren't home for three weeks in April. Lucky me! I notice it made a difference for me too. When Sandy left on the 30th, I realized I'd had someone here all month. It was a very good month for me. May looks sparser somehow. But it's getting nice outside and that's a good thing. You got music!

emily :) said...

Thank you! I'm okay with it being late :)

The Foisy's said...

Don't you love the months full of b-days! The more there are, the more it slips your mind. That's how the month of August is for us. All the girls in my fam including my mom are born in August plus my niece, and my husband. It's an insane month!! I sure miss you visiting me. I miss St. George sooo much!!! Hey we are coming down and may go to church at the old ward on Sunday. So I will see you there!