Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ode To The Pajama Pants

Come listen to my story... a tale of woe-
Of the pajama pants my Beehives started, oh so long ago.

With sixteen Beehives, WHAT WERE WE THINKING??
Of taking on such a large undertaking.

We've spent three activities working on them all;
If I hear one more person say, "SISTER HENCH!", under a rock I will crawl.

I don't think I can take one more Tuesday night of "fun",
So, they'll come to our homes to get them all done.

Now, I love my Beehives; I'm really not crying;
Just shaking my head, laughing and sighing.

7 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Any tips for a new Beehive leader? I take it no pj pants would be the first one? :)

Honor said...

nice poetry ... and I can't believe they're not done. yikes!

Honor said...

oh, and I've tagged you (sorry) .. .read my blog to find out what to do (if you feel like it)

Jill Wittwer said...

I Love it! I think I yelled "Sister Hench" a few times! Thanks for all your help!

emily :) said...

Darling!...and been there done that...however, I called in a professional, so they weren't calling my name! :)

Andrea said...

Hey Cori! It's Andrea(Ross) I ran into your blog somehow, and thought I would say hi. Your girls are getting so big I can't beleive it! You'll have to add me so we can keep in touch!

Emily A. said...

When we did pajama pants in Laurels, I think sister Widing finished them all for us or something. I know I would have never finished them myself if she hadn't. Maybe you can enlist her help! Lol.