Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged... Again

Thanks, Honor...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago...
I had just finished my first year at BYU. I was home for the summer working at Old Navy (glamorous, I know). And, I was probably getting ready to leave to visit Andrew in Baltimore for a couple weeks. He had probably just gotten his mission call to London and would be leaving in September. Two years seemed like such along time back then- now it feels like nothing.

2. What is on my to-do list for today?
Well, since today is almost over, I'll give you my list for tomorrow: return books and the girls' movies to the library, finish the laundry I started today, clean anything else I can while the girls are gone (Alexa and Callie are spending the night with Grandma, PopPop and Aunt Andrea), get all of Leah's too small clothes out of her drawers and find the summer clothes that fit her...I know they are around here somewhere.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Buy a house in Washington, a plane and a personal pilot so I could go home whenever I wanted and my family could come here whenever they wanted. And, a house on the ocean that was big enough for my family to get together there every summer.

4. 3 Bad habits...
I bite my nails when I am nervous.
I answer my kids without even hearing the question... I'm pretty good at tuning them out
I wander around the house when I am on the phone (my kids do it now too)

5. Places I have lived.....Puyallup, WA (Edgewood too, I guess), Anacortes, WA; Provo, UT; Salt Lake City, UT; St. George, UT; Washington, UT

6. Places I have worked...
Old Navy (in Washington and Utah), St. Joseph's Med. Center (Pharmacy), Zion's Bank, box office at Tuacahn Center for the Arts (the coolest job EVER... seriously).

7. 3 Things people don't know about me.... like my sister Honor, I also like to dance at home, but my girls don't think I'm weird- they love it. I dance with them and they are always mad when I say we need to be done.
When I was at BYU I wanted to apply for Study Abroad London... when Andrew got his mission call I decided that wasn't such a great idea and dropped the whole plan.
I've always had a complex about being too skinny- even going back as far as Junior High. I actually had a friend tell me that a Home Ec. class full of some of our other friends had a conversation on whether I was anorexic or not... it's bothered me ever since. I like food too much to ever abstain from it.

OK, so this was lots of fun- kind of. I am tagging Jill W., Emily K., and Leesa L.- if you want to do it.

1 comments:

emily :) said...

Thank you! Since I feel like I have out-tagged people lately, and I just did this for a friend...I will just post my response right here (sorta breaking the rules :)

1. What I was doing 10 years ago....I was a young mom with one little girl of 10 months. I was watching children in my home full time and my husband was in school.

2. What is on my to do list today.....go to the gym, welcome my husband home from CA!, go to Zachary's Mother's Day Party, take my children to get pictures by Angie, and make time to read THE BOOK!:)

3. If I were a billionaire I would.....of course do some shopping, travel, buy a house with lots of land, invest and share.

4. 3 bad habits: procrastination, ignoring housework, selfishness.

5. Places I've lived.....CA (as a child until age 7), WA (lived in 5 different cities, but moved around in each city a couple times), FL (lived in 1 city, 2 different houses), ID (lived in 1 city, 2 different apartments).

6. Jobs I've had....painted ceramic seagulls at NW Artworks, Little Caesar's Pizza for almost 3 years, cafeteria at CWU, receptionist at Cascade Regional Blood Services.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me: I just asked Zachary what I should write here and he said, "You sleep too much!" I suppose in way he is right, but he only sees me sleeping in on Saturday, if I can, so he and Megan both think that I sleep too much. Also, if I'm not up before them any day of the week they think I sleep too much. To my credit I hardly ever take naps, but I do like to sleep in if I can! I can't think of anything else, except maybe people think I'm patient, and I'm really NOT! :)

Thanks :)