Friday, September 12, 2008

Les Miserables

Last night my sisters-in-law and I went to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables. For those of you who don't know, Tuacahn is an outdoor amphitheatre that is built right into the red rock. It's amazing. I worked in the box office our first summer here in St George and still think it was the best job I've ever had. Les Mis was good. I think we all made the comments, "It's not 5th Avenue or Broadway", but it was still good. The music is some of my favorite, and even though I was seeing it for a fourth time, I still got lost in the story. I didn't get home till after midnight, but it was worth it. If I can't spend the evening with my sisters, these three are the next best thing. Lydia, we missed you! Me, Michelle, Andrea and Carrie. Can you tell who hasn't been sitting in the sun this summer? Man, I look WHITE.

3 comments:

Judie and George said...

Well, all I can say is I wish I could be there to take in a show as well! Better white than being like shoe leather in your later years!

Coordination Queen said...

If you were sitting next to me you'd look tan. :) I wish we had something like that here... but I think with the 90% humidity, no one would go... and we don't have the pretty red rocks either... maybe I should just come out there? :)

Lyndsi said...

Hey Heather West and I were there last night as well! It was a pretty good show! Not even hot as well! You might not be the tannest but you still look great! :)