Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Benja

Benja happens to be the Aunt of my friend, Sam, who lives up North. (Sam lives up North... Benja lives here....) She owns this great Thai restaurant just off the Boulevard. The name of the restaurant? Yep, it just happens to be Benja's. They have great Thai food and an amazing sushi bar. Every time Andrea comes to visit, the sisters-in-law go there to eat. Since Andrea is leaving tomorrow, last night was the dinner. We had a great time and the food was fantastic, of course. I'd recommend it to everyone- and no, Benja did not ask me to put in a good word for the food. Thanks for a fun evening everyone! Andrea, we are going to miss you! Callie actually started crying yesterday when Andrea mentioned that she had to go home. She REALLY loves Andrea and will miss her more than everyone else, I think. I suppose it doesn't help that three-year olds can't comprehend time and she doesn't know how long it will be before Andrea comes back. Oh, to be young and oblivious to the world. In front: Lydia, Andrea, me, Louisa (my mother-in-law)
In Back: Michelle and Carrie

2 comments:

Judie and George said...

Another fun time. Your girls have sure been busy.

josh and summer said...

Cori- it's so graet to hear from you!! It's been so long. I can NOT believe how grown up your girls are, and that you have 3. You still look amazing, no fair! You'll have to keep in touch. I love hearing from St. George friends. It reminds me of good time and warmth.:]