Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Haircut

Yes, that's right- she is three years old and I am just now cutting her hair for the first time. I've been holding out because she has this beautiful blonde, CURLY hair at the bottom that I just couldn't let go of. Her hair keeps growing in darker and darker and she is cursed like the rest of us to have stick straight hair. We still aren't sure where that little curl came from, but I loved it. Anyway, is was time. The ends were just too scrappy and uneven. Last night after her bath we stuck her on the stool and took care if it. She was a good sport about it, but only because Aunt Andrea convinced her that it wouldn't hurt and would look great. Whenever I brought it up, she ran away and told me "NEVER!" Thanks, Andrea!I hope I got it straight. She had a hard time keeping her head still. No one look to closely when you see her....
Here lies Callie's blonde baby hair, (well, some of it). May it rest in pieces...

5 comments:

Judie and George said...

Everybody has to eventually cut their hair. You were dark and turned blod; she was blond and turned dark. She is such a cute girl.

Coordination Queen said...

She looks like she did a great job holding still... I always wonder why I waited so long to cut my kids hair after I do it. It always looks so much better/healthier.

Tracey said...

What a sad day, we are dreading that day at our house. Sometime soon we'll have to cut Danica's. I love the rocker pictures, they are so cute! I can just picture Callie in a rock band with her long hair flying around, awesome! I like your hair cut too by the way!

Amie said...

You look like a pro! And the rock band looked like a lot of fun too.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

WOW! Pretty soon you can cut your own hair! I am impressed. I am sure it looks great.