Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people- my old roommates, Amie and Kassie, have birthdays today and tomorrow. They are two of the sweetest, best people I know. Some of my happiest, funnest memories are of hanging out with them at BYU in our apartments at the Villa and Liberty Square. (Yes, we lived the high life back in those days.) They are both the type of friend that would do anything for you. I have always appreciated their listening ears and kind words. Now, why do you guys have to live so darn far away from me?!
Anyway, I love you both. Happy Birthday. Live it up this year... next year we'll all be old. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YES! Happy Birthday to them both too. I'll never forget their dual Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. We've said this before, but we should plan getting together. I will throw my house out there.

Coordination Queen said...

Thanks girls! Happy Birthday Amie! Chuck E Cheese was great... what did we do with those barbies?

Amie said...

Oh, Cori - you are so cute. Chuck E. Cheese was awesome. I can't believe the dorky things I've done that were cool because they were with you gals. Lauren, you name the date and we'll come - I'm saving my credit card points up for air fare. I don't want to wait for our cul-de-sac in heaven before we all see each other.
And Kassie - your new pic is fabulous. Happy Birthday!!