Friday, August 1, 2008

Hooray For Short Hair In The HOT, HOT Summer!

So, I got my hair cut this week. I LOVE it! I should have cut it short ages ago. DeAnna did a great job and it's way easier to do than I thought it would be- I think that is why I was so terrified of short hair. The pictures below really don't do it justice- it's an A-line, stacked in the back. I haven't had hair this short since that fateful day in the spring of '96 when a beloved sister kept saying, "let me just even it out a bit more". (Does anyone remember that?) Anyway, I'll try to take better pictures some other time- it really does look great and I love it.

11 comments:

bearnjo.com said...

Look at cute you! You know, we won't be coming to St George this year. Bear's mom has moved to her daughter's in Lehi (Eagle Mountain). I sooo enjoyed last year and the big fancy house. What a vacation that was! You do look darling, but then, you are darling. Love your blog and your girls. Love you, Jodie

Honor said...

I think it's really cute ... not too short ... but I bet it's easy

Linds said...

So cute! I love it short! What a model you are!

Veronique said...

I LOVE it. It look REALLY great on you! WOW.

Judie and George said...

I like it a lot. I don't think of it as short, just shorter. This would be a good picture to add to your Good Reads account. Hint, hint.

emily :) said...

LOVE it!!!! I know that you won't take offense to this statement because it is something that you have been trying to do for years...but, you look older!! :) :) And it gives your hair nice volume!! She a beautiful lady you are! :)

emily :) said...

Editing last line..."Such a beautiful lady you are!" Even edited it sounds a little Yoda-ish! :)

Emily A. said...

Looks GREAT!

Tawna said...

Looks cute! You look good with short hair, and I bet it feels great in the heat to have it off your neck!

Coordination Queen said...

I like it! Very cute!

Lauren said...

it's really cute. How long was it before?