Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alexa's Post

Alexa informed me this morning that we hadn't posted anything on our blog for a long time. She's right, of course, but her idea of a fun post and my idea of one are totally different. However, I'm feeling nice this morning, so we are posting Alexa's blog. Yesterday the girls and I had an unfun errand to run for Andrew (taking pictures for an appraisal). We hardly ever do it and the girls hate it. I told them if they were good and didn't complain that we could go to the store and pick out new lip gloss (they LIVE for new lip gloss... they are such girls). So, Alexa decided we needed a picture . You can hardly see them in the picture, but Alexa is happy.

5 comments:

Honor said...

you're a nice mom ... I hate my girls having lip gloss ... it's so sticky and it stains.

Alexa looks tired. (but she does look happy)

Judie and George said...

We are such a girly girl family! Ditto for me on the lip gloss.

Christy said...

Aren't girls so much fun.

Coordination Queen said...

Kylie stuck lip gloss in her bag about her to take to her class so they can get to know her better. It is so funny the things they get excited about!

Wren/Karen said...

I love lip gloss too.