Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Isn't she cute?

Here are some of the most recent pictures of Leah... just because she's so cute. She is endearing in every way except one: for some odd reason she has the highest pitched scream I have ever heard and she likes to use it frequently. My ears are going CRAZY. I can hardly stand the sound of it. I have come to the conclusion that we must just live in a loud house and she wants to be heard as well. I hope it will go away very soon before she starts breaking mirrors and china with her noises. You know she's tired if she is willing to lay down next to you and fall asleep. It doesn't happen very often, but I love it when it does.
Alexa left her half eaten apple on her stool one day last week. Leah went over and shook the stool till the apple fell down.
And then she feasted. She was fairly proud of herself. I was impressed with her ingenious plan.
Leah usually plays in my room while I shower and get ready in the morning. Well, either my shower was WAY too long or she was still tired a couple hours after getting up. She emptied the contents of the basket she always plays with and then fell asleep in it. So sweet.
This is her new favorite place: Callie's chair. Uh-oh.... not good. We have had several fights already; the chair had to be taken away today because Callie completely pushed Leah out of it. What will I do with those two? If I had known that Target was never going to make another chair EXACTLY like this one, I'd have bought five. I'm not kidding. Everyone wants to sit in this chair. It's not like the normal moon chairs that fall over and kids can't get in and out of. This one is perfect. Even Leah can crawl in and out of it without hurting herself. If only I had known how great it was three years ago...

10 comments:

Judie and George said...

Sorry about the chair problem. I have thought that same thing about a few items in the past. She is getting very cute. Your girls are photogenic.

Honor said...

she is so cute ... I love her too!

Coordination Queen said...

Man I wish my kids would just fall asleep sometimes... she is a doll!

Andrea said...

What a cutie! Isn't it funny the things kids do? I swear each child has ONE thing that drives us absolutley crazy (In my case MORE THAN ONE!) However I am glad Raylee is not a screamer! My litlle sister screamed all the time, and I know thats why I can't hear well to this day!

Amie said...

Such cute pics. I love the commentary. :)

Veronique said...

I agree she is a cuties...and smart too.

Tawna said...

What a cutie! and sooo small! Maddox looks a lot like her (physically not that she looks like a boy or him a girl) It surprises me how little she is, Or how big my guy is. She is really cute!

Camille said...

Yes, she is cute. She must be trying to make herself heard with 2 older sister by doing all the screaming. I have to remind myself to enjoy all of the noise my kids make because they will be growing out of it sooner than I would like.

Tracey said...

I love the pictures and the updates. Callie is so cute, you are definitely right there is something so endearing about her! We've made it to Japan safe and sound and are set to move out of this hotel and into our house on Tuesday. Our express shipment hasn't arrived yet so we don't have anything but our suitcases but hopefully we can borrow enough to get by until it comes... should be fun. Because I do a mac blog site it has to be done from my computer which is in the shipment. So I'll post a real update sometime in the next two weeks when it finally arrives!

Swagman said...

I want to know why Andrew is wearing an Italy shirt! Traitor!

:-)