Friday, July 18, 2008

My Battle Wound

This is the nasty bruise I received while running through the forest at Girls Camp last week. It looks way worse in person, I assure you. Long story short: I was trying to get to one of the girls quickly, jumped over a log that was partially covered in tall grass, hit my leg on two knots that were sticking out but were hidden by the tall grass. I have no idea how it didn't bleed. I kept pushing on my jeans waiting for the blood to seep through. Instead I got a disgusting bruise that looks like someone took a swing at me with a baseball bat. Gross, huh? I figure it will be lingering on my leg for another three weeks....

5 comments:

Tawna said...

YUCK! Hopefully it isn't still sore. Why were you trying to get to her in a hurry? Was it a game?

Judie and George said...

Looks nasty.

Melissa said...

Sexy legs! The bruise is hot too.

Leesa said...

You know, it may never go away. It looks that bad, and painful.

Coordination Queen said...

That just makes me hurt looking at it. Hopefully I don't sustain anything like that next week.