Thursday, June 19, 2008


OK, I know this is a small picture... those of you who know the Disney Channel will recognize these three boys. My girls are in love with the Jonas Brothers. I'm not kidding. I've got Callie telling me that she wants to marry them and kissing the TV when they come on, Alexa telling me that she loves Nick's curly hair (funny story- we saw him on TV not too long ago and he had gotten his hair cut so some of the curl was gone. Alexa looked at me and said, "What happened to his hair?! Oh, I can hardly look at him." Yes, I am totally serious.) And the real kicker is the new Disney movie that premieres tomorrow- Camp Rock- featuring those crazy boys. Tomorrow is Callie's birthday. She wants a Camp Rock party. So, we are indulging her three year old request and having friends over to catch the new movie. She has been talking about it for weeks... literally. And, whenever we hear one of their songs on the radio (which they know all of them), she asks me to turn it up and she "rocks out". That is what she calls it, not me. WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN OURSELVES INTO WITH THREE GIRLS?!?!
We'll take pictures of the madness going on at our house tomorrow night. Don't you wish you could be here?

7 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

OMIGOSH!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR CAMP ROCK!! I have been dying waiting for it to come out. I wish I could watch it with your girls, it's so much more fun with the kids!!

Honor said...

My kids will be watching as well .... they are about as crazy as yours for the Jonas brothers ... especially Linzi.

emily :) said...

Sorry...we are not into the Jonas Brothers here...however, I understand the hysteria...my girls love High School Musical...they are crazy for it like your girls are for the Jonas Brothers. They are so excited for #3! :)

Veronique said...

Are you sure your girls are 5 and 3 and 1? I think they actually might be 15, 13 and 11. Very Cute! Love you guys.

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Callie!!!

p.s. nice tunes

Camille said...

I've never heard of Camp Rock or the Jonas Brothers. I guess that's the difference between having boys and girls.

P.S. I thought girls weren't supposed to get crushes until they were older.

Coordination Queen said...

HAHAHA! I'm just glad Kylie hasn't gotten into that yet.