Friday, May 15, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah


It almost seems silly to update anyone on what is going on with my pregnancy. Same as last time- my fluid levels dropped again. They are now below normal. If they drop again by next week, then they will be worried. It just means more Dr. appointments and more time away from home. People are FINALLY telling me that I look big enough to be having a baby soon. I suppose that is a good thing. Even Andrew says I look bigger. I don't really care how I look. I'm just sick of being uncomfortable and wish it would go away. Maybe next weekend... that is what I am shooting for. School gets out on Friday, so anytime after that and I will be happy.

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

school gets out that early? wow. i hope everything goes well with the baby. is anything ready for him yet?

Melissa said...

You better keep us posted on everything. I hope you and the baby will be okay. By the way, I might be in St. George over Memorial Day weekend, maybe we could meet up for lunch or a quick visit. :)

Tracey said...

I hope he comes quickly for you and that all goes well. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers often in the next few weeks! Good luck! Sorry to hear about your fish, or maybe I'm happy for you.... :) I hope you finally have the babies room ready!

emily :) said...

Here's to hoping!! :)

Honor said...

you look so great.