Friday, May 22, 2009

Are You Sick of These Yet?

I think this may be the last post where I have to update anyone on what is going on with this ridiculous pregnancy. So, here it is, as quickly as I can get it out so I don't bore everyone. Fluid levels have dropped again, dialated to a 2+, having contractions even as I write. My doctor wants me to try to hold out till Tuesday if I can, then he will just induce me. My fluid will be too low and I will probably be dialated even more than I am now. I am on partial bed rest so I don't lose more fluid than I need to within the next few days. I have amazing friends who have been inviting my kids over so I can lay low and they even brought dinner last night. I am very blessed. That's about it. The next time I write about this, I should have a new baby... crazy, huh???

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy! Good luck with everything!

Coordination Queen said...

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing the little guy.

Melissa said...

Take care of yourself and your little guy! I hope that everything goes well.

Neeley said...

Lucky! I am dilated to a 3 and having contractions. My doctor won't schedule me. I have an appointment on Tuesday, but unless I am at a 4or5 I don't see him inducing me. I think this might end up being my longest pregnancy ever! To top it off my feet are all swollen. It is so wierd. I am thinking about taking a walk and just going in. The thought of dealing with primary kids on Sunday makes me want to vomit. Sorry about the long crazy comment. I just know you'll understand.

emily :) said...

Wow! So quick!! I know mom is excited to come and help :)

Amie said...

Not just any baby, you're going to have a new baby boy! Andrew will be glad to have an ally with all the girls around. Not that I can talk, we're about to hit a 3 to 1 ratio.

Rach_Spencer said...

What??? I didn't realize you were so close to having him. I wish we still lived close to help out. I can't wait to see pictures!! I bet your girls are excited.