Thursday, April 23, 2009

Soccer

So, I am finally getting around to posting a couple pictures of Alexa playing soccer. Actually, neither of these pictures are of her playing!! She is having a great time with her team. Several of the girls she knows from church or school, which has been a lot of fun for her. It has been fun for us to watch her steadily inprove as the weeks have passed. She is getting more aggressive... in a good way... and finally understands what she should be doing out there. Last week she scored her first goal- the funny part is she didn't even know it. :) I think this is a sport she will stick with and we are glad. Callie is now starting to ask when it will be her turn to play. Someday soon I am afraid our Saturdays will be busier than we would hope for them to be. With four kids so close in age, it is inevitable that they will all be doing things at the same time.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love little soccer players!

emily :) said...

She is looking so big!

Judie and George said...

Tell her I wish I could come to a game!