Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh Hannah....


So, on Friday night I took Callie and Alexa to see the new Hannah Montana movie. First of all, that theater was packed. It's my own fault for taking them to a 7:00 showing of ANYTHING on a Friday night. We stood in line outside waiting for tickets forever, then had to go straight to the theater to find seats with no popcorn because the lines were so long at the concession counter. Callie was really upset. I think they hadn't turned their A/C on yet because the theater was on the warm side. It's a good thing no one wanted to sit on my lap. Anyway, the movie pleasantly surprised me. We all liked it and the girls think we should buy it after it comes out on DVD. So, if you want a fun night with your girls, take them to see it- we had a great time. And, Callie and I did make it out for popcorn and drinks somewhere in the middle of the movie. Alexa says we missed a funny part- something about Jackson getting bitten by a crocodile??

5 comments:

Judie and George said...

I might even have to see it. If I wait, I can do that at your house sometime!

Coordination Queen said...

You are a good mom. I don't think I'd take the kids to a movie on a Friday night, ever... at least for a few more years. :)

emily :) said...

That is at the top of the list for my girls too!!

Melissa said...

You are such a good mom...I remember those days when my parents would take us to a movie that they were less than thrilled to attend. Maybe I'm a sucker for cheesy movies, but I think it looks like a cute little movie for girls. Ha.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

agh...i want to see it so bad, but it wasn't playing in hawaii. we saw 17 again... not really kid appropriate, except for that it stars zac... i think he's pretty "mom" appropriate though (he's hot!) thanks for the review... i'll be seeing it soon!