Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family

We had family pictures taken while I was home in March. Here are a few of the results. I know it looks like a lot of people, but for us as a family- we all stood around and felt someone was missing. It's probably because we now have families of our own to add to this group. It's always so much fun when all of us get together...even though it doesn't happen very often anymore. I LOVE IT!!

My sisters and I. May I just point out that we were in my parents backyard at 9AM and it was foggy and FREEZING. My teeth were actually chattering. Doesn't it look like a green heaven behind us? It's one of my favorite things about going home- all the green. And, I actually like the foggy, rainy weather too... I just like it looking out my parents big picture windows.
Just the kids. My sister Honor made a comment on her blog that she and I have been pregnant in the last three family pictures. I think she is right. What awful timing!! Heaven knows why they have to put us right in the front and center...

1 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

That's what happens when you are short. :)