Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I know, I know.....

Yes, I finally look like I am going to have a baby. Actually, as I tell my family- I am convinced that my pictures make me look smaller than I really am. Someone tried to tell me it's only because I am looking down on my stomach and it looks bigger to me. Maybe they are right- I really have no idea. I am uncomfortable enough to think I should look big. Everything aches, I've started having contractions if I do too much, and I am tired all the time. I had a Dr. appointment last week. When he said he'd see me in two weeks, it totally caught me off guard. How could have time gone so quickly that I am down to two week visits?! I've lost track of how many weeks along I am. Pathetic, I know. It's anywhere from 30 to 32 weeks, but I'm just not quite sure... anyone want to figure it out for me? I'm still measuring a little small, but my fluid levels continue to be OK, so I'm not worried. My blood test results came back fine for the most part. I am still anemic (which I always am when I am pregnant) so I'm on more supplements, but that's about it. We still have no name picked out. I only have two that I like. Andrew seems to think I should have a list that he can choose from like I always did with the girls. Not gonna happen this time... boys names are hard!! We are still working on getting Leah out of the crib- I dread the thought, but know it has to be done. That is next weeks project.

The girls are doing great. Now that the weather is practically perfect, they have been outside a lot. Soccer is going well for Alexa. I need to get her pictures on here... She was a little shy at first, but every week we see improvements. We are so proud of her! One more activity has taken its toll on her Thursday nights. She goes straight from gymnastics to soccer practice with no break in between. She is worn out when we get home, but always has a smile on her face.

Callie is still in love with her dance class. It is the highlight of her week and every morning she asks the same thing, "Is today my dance day?" I am glad she has found something she loves. She dances to any music that comes on the radio or TV- we love it.

Leah is a pill. We love her, but she is a pill. She creates messes faster than I can clean them up, pulls or steps on Callie's hair whenever she finds the chance, and has started yelling when she doesn't get her way. It's the age, right? On the flip side: she still wants to cuddle with Andrew or I when she wakes up in the morning, will let me rock her when I feel like it, and has a heart stopping smile that you can't get enough of. And, of course, her blue eyes that make me happy everytime I look into them.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute is your belly...and your cute little kids? I can't wait to see the newest little addition, even though I've never formally met the regulars. Ha. And by the way, if you wanted to, I'd be so down for you coming to England. Although I'm sure it would be more special going with your husband since that's where he served his mish.

Coordination Queen said...

You really lost track of your weeks? I've been counting down since before I was pregnant. Sad huh? What are the names you are thinking of?

Amy L said...

Love the shirt! It's really cute. And. You're a great mom; your girls are lucky to have you.

Elizabeth said...

You have to be the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. I can't wait to see your little guy.

Lauren said...

SOunds like you have everything under control which is amazing with 3 young kids and being pregnant. I always know how far along you are based on the countdown on your blog:)

Live Life said...

You are still small! Congrats on having a boy! I would tell you that you are going to LOVE it, but everyone is different, but I will still say it... you are going to LOVE having a boy :) they are a lot of fun!
I just took a look at your "ticker" and it says 31wks and 1 day. There you go! ;)
Hope all goes well.
Misty

Tracey said...

How is the blue shopping going? Good luck getting Leah out of the crib, ugh. I like your update, especially the honesty about Leah, it's so true that they are at a tough age! Alyssa fell asleep earlier and now she won't take a nap and I'm going nuts, everyone, even Hayden took a Sunday afternoon nap but not me because she's being a pill and won't settle down...I ran my half marathon yesterday afternoon, I deserve a nap! Maybe tomorrow... yeah right... :)