Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are you Shocked??

Let me introduce you to Jimmy. Jimmy is my sister's dog. Jimmy will be living at our house for the next few months until my sister and her family figure out where they are moving to... and if they are moving. Their house sold (FINALLY!!) and Jimmy needed a place to stay. Shocked, aren't you? Most of you know that I am not an animal person. In fact, I vowed that our pet fish would be as good as it got for our kids until they moved out of our house and decided for themselves if they wanted a pet. I don't think having Jimmy at our house will change my mind... Andrew asked me if it would. I'm still not an animal lover- probably never will be. I do, however, love my sister and am glad we can help them out. The girls are thrilled. It will take us all a few days to get used to each other, I think. They follow him around get on his nerves, but I am hoping that will die down soon. So, anyone who wants to meet our temporary addition, stop by!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am shocked! You are a very good sister. I am sure your girls are loving it- I know my kids would be thrilled. We are still years away from a pet (I hope- I know, I am no fun!)

Wren/Karen said...

I sure WISH I could stop by to meet your new addition. You are a sweetie. I bet the girls are so happy!

emily :) said...

How fun! I bet your girls are thrilled, but poor little Jack, he has lost his buddy. :(

CLUFF FAMILY said...

looks like a good friend for chica! Good luck

Veronique said...

Now that is true love for a sister. You are great!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

love the hoedown..saw the movie last night!