Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Cute

My good friend, Melissa, was at Old Navy last night and found these shirts for our girls. Aren't they so cute?? Kinzlee called this morning and told Alexa that her Mom had bought them matching shirts and she wanted them to wear them today. Alexa ran down to her house and left for school from there, so I had to catch them on the way home. We just love Kinzlee. If she wanted to move into my house tomorrow, she'd be welcome. We will be more than sad when they move... devastated would be an appropriate word, I think. Let's just not talk about it, OK??

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am also devistated by the move. I too can't talk about it. What a couple of cute girls though. I had shirts like that with one of my B.F.'s. They look so cute!

Judie and George said...

Matching, or should I say coordinating, shirts have to be one of the best things about having a good friend when you are young.

Melissa said...

I am so glad they fit! Those two are such sweet friends. They are going to have to be roommates in college or something!