Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Toothless Grin


So, here's the picture of Alexa's toothless smile in all it's glory. For some reason, she had a hard time smiling a REAL smile for me... So, this will have to do. I am also pleased to report that the other bottom tooth is now loose as well. She is thrilled.
Alexa heard from Kinzlee that if she wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy, she would respond. Kinzlee asked the Tooth Fairy what she did with all the teeth she collected. Alexa, of course decided that a proper question would be: how do you get the teeth to other people? After all, "she can't give them to babies, their teeth just grow in by themselves." She also decided that it was illogical for the Tooth Fairy to give them to adults because the teeth would be too small. So, a big THANK YOU to the Tooth Fairy who came to Kinzlee's house and told her that she gave the teeth to other people. I hope you had a good laugh at our expense... especially when you heard what the Tooth Fairy had to come up with in order to satisfy our curious daughter.

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Kylie and Alexa really would get along perfectly... but would drive us crazy! :) I mentioned to her we were going to set up who she roomed with at BYU. She told me we could talk about it when she turned 16 and rolled her eyes at me.

Heather said...

Your daughter is such a little smarty pants. I love it. It really is quite entertaining for the rest of us. Good luck. I can't wait for the really important conversations.

Judie and George said...

Well, I think of losing teeth as the beginning of the end. When those adult chompers come in, the little girl look is gone. . . At least when the top ones are in. It's kind of wonderful and sad all at the same time.

emily :) said...

My Megan asked the same questions in her letter to the tooth fairy years ago, and I actually found a website that had printable letters from the tooth fairy, which addressed this very issue! In the letter it described the extensive remodeling the tooth fairy was doing on her tooth palace, which of course required using teeth as the main building materials ;) It also mentioned her up coming wedding to the Sand Man, which was the main reason she was remodeling her home! :) Very cute stuff!

Melissa said...

You can thank Jordan for that one. I did get a good laugh out of this one! That girl is just too smart! I love her!