Sunday, September 20, 2009

Callie Starts Preschool


Callie started preschool a couple weeks ago. Excited doesn't even describe the way she felt. She is so happy to be in school and I am happy to have her gone a couple times a week. What do I do with only two kids at home?? It hasn't exactly been what I envisioned yet, but hopefully we will settle into a routine soon. What I did the first day of school with the two little ones should be a post of its own...I'll just say it was not what I wanted to be doing. Callie wanted everyone to see her backpack in this picture. Yes, it's almost as big as she is. She was quite jealous of Alexa's first day of school post and the comments that people left. Alexa claimed they were HER comments and Callie was determined to have comments for her first day of school as well. So, if you feel inclined... Callie will be thrilled. :)

I just put this in because I thought it was a funny picture of Leah. She is a little sad when Callie leaves, but we are managing. I was hoping that it would end up being nap time for her, but she has since decided that naps are no longer a necessary part of her schedule... she's killing me.
The walkway to preschool is rock shaped like feet. Leah thought they were cool.
Miss Keri, Callie's teacher. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer... We have been living with bottles of the stuff all over our house lately. Yes, I am paranoid.
Callie and her best friend, Jaide. They kind of stick together like glue... it's really cute.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your backpack Callie! Cori- you seriously have the most darling little girls.

Coordination Queen said...

She looks so grown up with a backpack on! I hope she is loving preschool. I can't wait for next year! :)

Rach_Spencer said...

I can't believe you're in preschool Callie...looks like you had a fun day. You're going to LOVE it. What is you're Mom going to do while you're gone?
P.S. I didn't even recognize Leah, I don't know if it's the long hair or what but she looks so grown up from the last time we saw her.

emily :) said...

YEAH Callie!! I hope you love school! I sure do like your backpack! :) And your darling braids are beautiful! I'm so excited for you :)

Roger said...

Callie, Your backpack is big enough to carry your mom...not that that is very big though. :) Hope your first day of pre-school was as fun as it looked!

Lyndsi said...

I am glad she started preschool for your sake! She is so dang cute and Kenna had a blast with her the other day! Hopefully Callie didn't think she was too big of a baby!!! Glad you are having fun in preschool Callie!

Wren/Karen said...

Callie, you are an amazing kid. I love you. I hope school is fun and that you learn a lot.

Judie and George said...

This looks like so much fun. Callie's hair is very cute in braids! I'll bet she is going to have a very good time are preschool. And Leah looks like she is so glad for Callie. What a great sister.

Heather said...

Callie, You look sooo cute and big. I also don't feel like the time without Parker is as exciting as it should be.

Melissa said...

Your girls are so beautiful, Callie especially. :) How did they get such perfect hair?