Wednesday, March 11, 2009

27 Weeks

I suppose it's time for another picture. I'm not very good at keeping people updated, am I? I will be 27 weeks tomorrow- it's still hard to believe I'm closer to the end than the beginning. I got all my blood test results back last week- everything looked fine, so no worries there. Next week I have my second ultrasound. They are already concerned about my fluid levels and where my placenta is sitting. This pregnancy feels a little like deja vu except the problems are starting earlier than they did with Leah. Or maybe we know what to look for better this time. I guess that's just the way things go. I'm not worried. I have a great doctor and have complete confidence in his decisions for my pregnancy. I'm actually hoping this will be very much like Leah and I can have this baby three weeks early too. :) I'm spoiled, I know. So, that's the update. Still no name picked out... we'll get to it eventually. We moved Alexa into the spare bedroom and are in the process of moving Leah out of the crib and in with Callie. Once I get home from Washington we'll make the move. I've boxed up all my little girl stuff to take up North to my sister. It's so nice to have it out of the way! It's also shocking how much stuff you can accumulate after having three girls. I will be glad she is the one storing it now and not me. So, things are moving along. I have no complaints except for being tired all the time, but that's old news... I'm always tired. The girls are good- they are excited for their brother to come. Leah has started to point to my stomach and say, "baby". I only wish she knew what it meant for her future...

7 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Your belly is so cute! I wish mine was little.

Judie and George said...

ok ... I still think I'm bigger than you (this is Honor) ... how is it so high? I guess that's why you can still wear regular pants ... mind is super low.

it is cute.

Judie and George said...

Yup, you and Honor don't look very different in size.

The Foisy's said...

Well, I think you are adorable! I love the belly! I know how you feel about the fluid thing, I leaked it with Avery too! Good luck. I'm sure it will go just fine!

Amy L said...

You can still wear regular pants?! Wow! I think you are smaller than me. I can't wait to see you!

Rach_Spencer said...

It was so fun to see you guys. So sad every time we stop by your kids are so much older than the last time. I can't believe you are already 27 weeks!

Camille said...

You are at the cute pregnancy stage. I can't believe you are already that far along! Just a few more weeks to the uncomfortable part, I think - I only made it that far once.