Friday, February 20, 2009


So, Leah was playing in my bathroom today while I was in the shower. She does this everyday and usually leaves a trail of tears after she is done... my tears because I have to clean up such huge messes. But, what can you do from the shower but watch the mess unfold?? She just laughs when I yell at her to stop. The one thing I have had to put up on the counter is the Q-tips. She has a tendency to want to clean her own ears, which terrifies me because I don't want her to stick them in too far. Today she carried a chair into my bathroom and managed to reach the box. This is what she looked like when I got out. She is too funny. (They are pink, of course, because we are a house full of girls... I think Callie picked them out the last time we went to the store. Don't worry, we make sure Andrew has the white ones.)

9 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is SO cute, I love it!

Coordination Queen said...

What a silly little girl!

Wren/Karen said...

Does she like raisins?

Wren/Karen said...

You like raisins.

Tawna said...

She's such a cutie! I freak out about Phoenix cleaning her own ears too, I have to hide the Qtips.

Judie and George said...

They look long enough to maintain her hearing; no broken eardrums or anything.

Camille said...

I love the q-tips sticking out of her ears and I think it is so funny that she just laughs at you when you try to tell her to stop. (Although, I'm sure it's not funny to you.)

Wendy said...

That picture is priceless! Eliza laughs at me too when I tell her "no! no!" from the shower. Kids are far too smart. I just know she's thinking, "What are you going to do about it, Mom?"

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.