Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!

This could be a picture for the record books- our house actually covered in four inches of snow.

Can you believe it?! This is what we woke up to this morning. And, they even canceled school!! Andrew read that this is the first time school has been canceled for snow in ten years. Alexa is so excited; she was afraid the snow would be all melted before she got home from school and wouldn't have a chance to play in it. Now I just have to find some makeshift snow clothes so they can go out and play... that could be a challenge.

6 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Seeing that picture of my old street makes me soooo sad! I don't realize how much I miss it until I see it again. All that snow is just so beautiful!! I miss it so much!! That still just looks like home!

Coordination Queen said...

That is beautiful. I miss the snow.

Heather said...

I love your snow pictures! What a fun day!

Rach_Spencer said...

Yeah, for snow in St. George. When I heard on the news that school would be canceled I thought of Alexa first. I bet they had a great day.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

It sure has been that long.....I still remember that day of High School!! Maybe Washington County should invest in some snow plows for the once a decade snow storm. The pictures are awesome!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

It sure has been that long.....I still remember that day of High School!! Maybe Washington County should invest in some snow plows for the once a decade snow storm. The pictures are awesome!!