Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Last night for Family Home Evening we decorated the Christmas tree. The girls were really excited to get out all the ornaments; they kept saying, "Oh, I want to do that one" like it was the most special thing they had ever seen. Leah was a pain, as all 18 month olds around a tree will be. I won't be surprised if half the ornaments will be broken by the end of the season. The tree wasn't exactly done by professionals (all the ornaments made it in the same two foot radius). But, the girls are happy with it, so we will leave it the way it is and know they had a good time. The girls in position to put up their ornaments. Leah really just got in the way more than she helped.
And, she spent more time pulling the ornaments off than putting them on.
When I asked them to smile, this is what I got. Silly girls.
And this picture was Leah's idea- really. We tried to get her to sit by the tree for one more picture, but she would only lay down; so, the other girls just went with it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! I don't want Isaac to grow up, but it will be nice when he's older and gets excited about things. Your girls really are some of the cutest little girls I have seen. How have you been feeling/how's the pregnancy going?

Coordination Queen said...

That's why I only bought plastic ornaments that no matter what the kids did, they couldn't break them. Such cute girls!

emily :) said...

The tree looks lovely! You will have quite a household on the big day! :) I wish we could come too!!