Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chips


My three girls, much like their father, could live off of potato chips. I'm serious. Callie would rather eat a bag of chips than anything sweet. She'd even pick them over a piece chocolate. One of Alexa's first words was "pips". Callie called them "bips". And Leah calls them "gups". After we've been somewhere, the first thing they do is open the pantry and find a bag of chips. Today I found Leah in the box of chips. I'm still not sure how she got in without tipping it over, but she did it. When she saw me coming she smiled and said, "I gups". I'd be irritated that she squished the bags of chips except she was so cute it was hard to be mad. Besides, they'll eat them anyway. What do I care?

5 comments:

Judie and George said...

I should have just sent you some chips!

Rach_Spencer said...

I remember Alexa calling them pips. Gups? Pretty close I guess.

Josie said...

Gotta say, that is really cute!

Coordination Queen said...

No wonder they like them so much, that is a good selection!

Tawna said...

I love Chips, more than other things. We don't buy chips very often because they are usually gone in one sitting (me alone, eating an entire bag of chips. Not Pretty)
My kids love the chips just as much as me though so when they are around I have to hide them. I can't share.
I do love that she is so small that she fits into that box. Very cute