Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Birthday...

Yesterday was Andrew's 31st birthday. It's amazing how quickly another year passes, huh? One year older... and possibly wiser too. :) We are so grateful for Andrew at our house. We thought we'd fill you in on why he is the best:

* "He practices soccer with me." -Alexa
* "Because he does so much for us." -Callie
* "I love you, Dad." -Leah
* Because he makes me laugh and smile a lot. -Quinten
* He tells me I'm beautiful and I know he means it. -Cori
* "He takes me on bike rides." -Alexa
* "That we get to see him and eat dinner with him." -Callie
* "I like Daddy to play outside with me." -Leah
*Because he holds me all through church. -Quinten
* He lets me go home whenever I want, for as long as I want... even if I know he doesn't really want me to. -Cori
* He'd rather spend time with me than do anything else. -Cori

We love you so much! Thanks for being the best Dad and husband we could ask for! Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Andrew. We hope that the year ahead is great for you and your family.

Judie and George said...

Happy birthday Andrew! What I like is that Cori is happy being married to you. And you let me come and stay at your house for as long as I want.

Lauren said...

Cori you're lookin' pretty hot in this pic!

Coordination Queen said...

Lauren took the words out of my mouth... that is seriously what I was going to write. :)

Andrew and Cori said...

Thanks for the compliments, girls. I changed the background of our computer to this picture just because you said that. :)

Amie said...

Cori! I know it is Andrew's post, but you look fantastic. I guess I'm late to the commenting party, but at least we're all in consensus.