Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk-Or-Treat

I've got plenty of catch-up to do as far as pictures are concerned, but I'll start with the most recent and work my way back. At the rate I'm going, maybe I will be done by Thanksgiving.
Tonight was our Ward Trunk-or-treat. I think our ward has the best Halloween party. It's more like a carnival than a Trunk-Or-Treat and there are only a few cars that pass out candy- you get some small prize at the games (that are manned by the YM and YW) and your kids don't come overloaded with a bunch of candy they don't need. There's always dinner too. It's so much fun and the kids love it. It's even better because in St George you can have it all outside without freezing to death. We actually had a hard time putting costumes on Callie and Leah because we were afraid they were going to be too hot. This is our girls and a few of their friends. Callie, Jaide, Jacie, Leah, Jocelyn and Alexa. Jaide, Jacie, and Jocelyn are sisters and are about the same age as our girls. Their mom and I are good friends and we love getting together to play. She is also expecting a baby, but before me by a few months. Our girls are all hoping for boys... And, being the total nerd that she is, Stacy and her husband choose not to find out what they are having. The suspense is KILLING the rest of us.

Alexa and her friend Rylee. If you can't tell, Alexa is Hannah Montana. We'll take better pictures on Friday.
Some of my Beehives. Aren't they cute? There were a few who didn't dress up who chose to remain out of the picture... I won't mention any names (but you KNOW who you are...).
Liz, Chrissy, Summer, Dani, Hannah and Brenna.

7 comments:

Judie and George said...

Cute pictures, and it looks like fun. Look at those green leaves on the trees!

Josie said...

Way fun! I was missing the 2nd ward's truck or treat this year. Our new ward needs a lesson from the 2nd ward, their trunk or treat really is the best!

Veronique said...

FUN FUN!

gr8fulmom said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I didn't know you were pregnant until I read your blog.You will love having your kids all close, years to come. I had 5 under 7and their were days you wanted to scream. Now it is the best!! Hannah loves haaving you as her teacher. Cute blog and cute family-

gr8fulmom said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I didn't know you were pregnant until I read your blog.You will love having your kids all close, years to come. I had 5 under 7and their were days you wanted to scream. Now it is the best!! Hannah loves haaving you as her teacher. Cute blog and cute family-

gr8fulmom said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I didn't know you were pregnant until I read your blog.You will love having your kids all close, years to come. I had 5 under 7and their were days you wanted to scream. Now it is the best!! Hannah loves haaving you as her teacher. Cute blog and cute family-

TheFlammfam said...

looks like you guys had a very fun Halloween! Your family is sooo cute! Glad to see you here in the blogosphere...we need to convince Liz...moreso Aaron that they need to start one too!!