Monday, August 29, 2011

Just a couple...

I've been having major issues with my blog lately. Actually, I was so angry with it after I spent two days writing a novel to catch up with the four birthdays I never posted, and it screamed ERROR at me and erased everything that I decided to give up entirely. Then, my sweet in-laws, who are on their mission in California, requested pictures of the kids and I felt I couldn't refuse just because I hated blogger. So, I'm trying again. We sort of had family pictures taken this weekend up North... sort of because Andrew wasn't with us so it wasn't really the whole family. Anyway, I grabbed these pictures from Ashely's Facebook site, so I know they are small and not great, but you'll get the idea till I get the CD and can post more.

We went to Wheeler Farms in Murray. I had no idea a farm existed in the middle of the city. It was fun- we walked around, climbed on tractors, saw animals, etc. The pictures I've seen so far turned out really great. I can't wait to see the rest!






1 comments:

Heather said...

I love Wheeler Farm! I went there all the time as a kid. Those pictures are way cute! I'm excited to see the others. Good for you for trying again, I always love reading your posts!