Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Poor Parents

They came for a visit last week and all they did was babysit... they are probably relieved to be home. :) Last week would have been a crazy week even if they hadn't been here, so I feel a little guilty that they mostly watched my kids while I ran in and out of the house like a chicken with my head cut off. I am very grateful for their babysitting skills- they were lifesavers on more than one occasion. And we miss them terribly already. Callie cried and cried after they left, as she always does. We can't wait to spend part of the summer with them!
*The other baby is Siri's little one, Will. He is just about four months old now. Quinten is with my Dad... you can tell by the hair. :)

5 comments:

Wren/Karen said...

They both look pretty happy. So I guess you shouldn't feel too bad. It's hard to ever get enough of little sleeping babies.

Kelli said...

sit and hold babies, sounds good to me! and they do look happy

Melissa said...

Yeah, right, I bet they LOVED it. If you want, I'll send my mom down to watch your kids. It's a constant reminder how she has no grandchildren. And then she'll adopt you as an honorary daughter.

Judie and George said...

We did love it!

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Hi Cori - I got your comment on our blog and wasn't sure the best way to get back to you so I hope you get this. We are way excited to come see everyone! I think we are staying with Aunt Judie - Honor said we could so I sent a Facebook msg to Aunt Judie making sure it was ok. I haven't heard back but I think our plan is to stay there. I told Emily that if it was too much at your mom's then we could stay with her - whatever is easier. I am hoping to leave June 30th but I am not sure if we would make it all the way there that day or arrive on the 1st. I think we will stay until Monday or Tuesday (the 5th or 6th). Oops - busted! My boss just walked in! Ha ha! Can't wait to see everyone!